The Research and Assessment team coordinates DELTA’s engagement in continuous improvement and its commitment to excellence by facilitating its administrative unit assessment processes.
DELTA Administrative Unit Assessment
The unit assessment reports summarize the evidence of DELTA’s success in its assessment processes that encourage reflection on the work we do for the effectiveness and continuous improvement of DELTA’s services.
- 2021-2022 Unit Assessment Report high-level summary
- 2020-2021 Unit Assessment Report high-level summary
DELTA Services and Support
The Faculty Evaluation of Online and Distance Education Services survey is administered to assess the alignment of DELTA services with the needs of DE instructors to help ensure optimal student learning outcomes.
The Student Evaluation of Online and Distance Education Services survey is undertaken biennially in the spring academic term with the primary goal of measuring the effectiveness of online and distance education services and support toward helping students achieve their academic goals.
DELTA Testing Services at North Carolina State University provides local and remote proctoring services for distance education (DE) faculty and students. Our proctoring surveys help us gauge students’ experiences of efficient, effective service and secure, distraction-free testing environments in support of students in achieving their academic goals.
- DELTA Testing Services Student Survey: Fall 2022 [Midterm Exam Period)
- DELTA Testing Services Student Survey: Spring 2022 [Final Exam Period]
- DELTA Testing Services Student Survey: Fall 2021 [Final Exam Period]
NC State Assessment and Accreditation Resources
DELTA follows NC State’s Office of Assessment and Accreditation’s leadership and guidance and SACSCOC accreditation efforts to make strategic data-informed decisions for DELTA’s support of digital learning in academic programs.
- Assessment Resources for undergraduate and graduate education, academic program reviews, administrative unit assessment reporting, and other assessment processes.
- DELTA’s Research and Analysis team partners with NC State Institutional Strategy and Analysis to register its surveys per the university survey registration requirement (Regulation 01.25.17).