WolfWare is NC State’s enterprise suite of academic technologies and tools that provide instructors, students, prospective students and staff with a cohesive online environment for course enhancement and delivery. It is managed and supported by DELTA at NC State University.
Read more about WolfWare’s history on DELTA News.
Who Can Use WolfWare?
Students, staff and instructors use WolfWare as their gateway to all online courses; past, present and future. Users can see the course shells, course instances and project spaces to which they belong. Prospective students and staff can use WolfWare to view summaries of and logistical information about courses at NC State.
WolfWare is a suite of technologies that enhances learning environments and support for students and instructors. Tools and applications within the suite include:
- Panopto: Video platform that enables instructors to record instructional content in a variety of settings.
- Moodle: NC State’s learning management system for course content delivery.
- Syllabus Tool: Step-by-step tool for syllabus generation.
- Top Hat: Comprehensive teaching platform that instructors can use to engage students both within and outside of the classroom with interactive slides, graded questions, customized content, videos, discussions and polls.
- WolfWare Google Groups: Platform that allows instructors to include email lists (powered by Google Groups) within a WolfWare Course, Project or Outreach space. Instructors can share Google Calendar invitations and Google Drive content also.
- WolfWare WordPress: Content authoring platform that allows you to create a course site outside of Moodle.
- Zoom: Video-conferencing application that allows synchronous online collaboration
Are you interested in developing an online, non-credit, fee-based offering?
DELTA offers WolfWare Outreach, our enterprise-level learning management system to help you develop world-class non-credit, fee-based online courses.
WolfWare Help and Support
If you have questions or would like additional assistance using WolfWare, email DELTA’s LearnTech help desk at email@example.com or call at 919.513.7094. You can also submit a help request on the LearnTech website.
DELTA also offers WolfWare resources in Service Now.