We’re back this fall with new opportunities for you to learn how to effectively leverage NC State learning technologies to improve student success!
New Workshop Delivery Methods
New to our Fall Workshops 2019 is a series of facilitated opportunities so you can follow along with DELTA as we cover a few key teaching with technology topics:
- This asynchronous, self-paced course is designed to help you become familiar with the basic functions of Moodle, while providing the flexibility of learning and exploring the features on your own.
30-minute, Online Workshops in October
DELTA is offering a few 30-minute online workshops to help you refine your teaching with technology skills in a quick and convenient way. Check out the following opportunities and register now!
- Welcome Aboard: Helping Students Get Started in an Online Class Oct. 16, 12 – 12:30 p.m.
- Top Hat: New and Improved Features Oct. 17, 12 – 12:30 p.m.
- Tips and Tricks for Grading Assignments Online Oct. 22, 12 – 12:30 p.m.
- Increasing Convenience Using Mediasite within Moodle Oct. 23, 12 – 12:30 p.m.
- Activate Student Engagement: How to Promote Meaningful Learning Oct. 30, 12 – 12:30 p.m.
Why Should You Attend a DELTA Workshop?
- All of our workshops are free and open to faculty, staff and graduate teaching assistants. Don’t miss a free opportunity to receive professional development. See information on registration below.
- Teaching with unfamiliar technology can be scary at first. Come let us help you navigate the unknown and get started using technology in your courses.
- Even if you consider yourself an expert with using technology in your classroom, we’re always refreshing our workshops to include more advanced topics as well as tips and tricks you may not have thought of before.
- We offer online workshops so you can squeeze in a session without leaving your office!
If you have questions or need assistance registering, please contact LearnTech@ncsu.edu or call 919.513.7094.