Get a jumpstart on refreshing your current or new teaching with technology skills with DELTA Workshops.
New to WolfWare technologies and online teaching? Looking to sharpen your current knowledge and skills?
We’ll help you navigate through the realm of online teaching by providing instruction and guidance on the following topics:
- Getting started using Moodle, including 1-2-1 help during our open labs
- Best practices for synchronous learning, and online course design
- An overview of available academic technologies at NC State
- Developing and recording instructional video
DELTA workshops can:
- Assist with your transition from WolfWare Classic to Moodle
- Help you set up your Moodle Gradebook
- Familiarize you with the academic technologies available as an instructor.
Regular workshops will resume in late August. Attend our Summer Shorts program August 13-17.