DELTA Workshops focus on providing instructors with the tools, skills and knowledge to effectively use NC State learning technologies to impact student success.
All DELTA Workshops are free and open to faculty, staff and graduate teaching assistants.
Sign up for the DELTA Workshops email list for frequent updates. Subscribe to the DELTA Connections newsletter to stay up to date with all things DELTA. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for reminders and updates.
We have a variety of training opportunities lined up for you to learn the tools, techniques and strategies needed to effectively teach in the online and/or hybrid learning environment.
We’ll cover academic learning technologies such as Moodle, Zoom, Top Hat, PlayPosit and My Mediasite as well as tips and tricks for using those tools to increase engagement, enhance student success and create a welcoming online environment.
Create content for your course using interactive tools like H5P and PlayPosit. Create videos and screencasts for your course utilizing My Mediasite or our Video 101 course.
Check out different ways to use Zoom, including our new course on leveraging Zoom tools to increase engagement.
Asynchronous Workshop Opportunities
Asynchronous, self-paced trainings:
- Keep Teaching: Creating an Academic Continuity Plan for Campus Emergencies
- Teaching with Moodle
- Identifying Learning Objectives for Your Course
Why Should You Attend a DELTA Workshop?
- All of our workshops are free and open to faculty, staff and graduate teaching assistants. Don’t miss a free opportunity to receive professional development.
- Teaching with unfamiliar technology can be scary at first. Come let us help you navigate the unknown and get started using technology in your courses.
- Even if you consider yourself an expert with using technology in your course, we’re always refreshing our workshops to include more advanced topics as well as tips and tricks you may not have thought of before.
- We offer online workshops so you can squeeze in a session without leaving your office!
For additional information related to workshop offerings, please contact DELTAfirstname.lastname@example.org