DELTA Workshops focus on providing instructors with the tools, skills and knowledge to effectively use NC State learning technologies to impact student success.
All DELTA Workshops are free and open to faculty, staff and graduate teaching assistants.
Stay in the loop:
- Sign up for the DELTA Workshops email list.
- Subscribe to the monthly DELTA Connections newsletter.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
We have a variety of training opportunities lined up for you to learn the tools, techniques and strategies needed to effectively teach in the online and/or hybrid learning environment.
We’ll cover academic learning technologies such as Moodle, Zoom, Top Hat, PlayPosit and Panopto as well as tips and tricks for using those tools to increase engagement, enhance student success and create a welcoming online environment.
Asynchronous Workshop Opportunities
Asynchronous, self-paced trainings:
- Keep Teaching: Creating an Academic Continuity Plan for Campus Emergencies
- Getting Started with Moodle
- Identifying Learning Objectives for Your Course
- Guide Your Students to Success with a Course Map
- Developing and Facilitating Online Professional Development Course
- Google Assignments
- Introduction to Online Course Design and Development
- Quizzing in Moodle
Why Should You Attend a DELTA Workshop?
- All of our workshops are free and open to faculty, staff and graduate teaching assistants. Don’t miss a free opportunity to receive professional development.
- Teaching with unfamiliar technology can be scary at first. Come let us help you navigate the unknown and get started using technology in your courses.
- Even if you consider yourself an expert with using technology in your course, we’re always refreshing our workshops to include more advanced topics as well as tips and tricks you may not have thought of before.
For additional information related to workshop offerings, please contact DELTAemail@example.com