Friday, April 24, 2020, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Take Technology Integration to the Next Level with DELTA-Con — Our unconference is a professional development and networking opportunity for NC State faculty, staff and graduate students focused on teaching with technology in both on-campus and online classrooms.
DELTA-Con is open to all higher education instructors and staff. Tell your friends from other higher ed institutions who may be interested. Registration is required to attend.
What is DELTA-Con?
DELTA-Con takes advantage of the number one resource of a conference – its participants! In this discussion-driven environment, YOU determine the agenda and topics, YOU share your ideas and YOU engage in rewarding conversations!
What is special about THIS event?
Join other higher education instructors and professionals from NC State and the surrounding area to discuss issues and best practices surrounding technology in higher education. This is the perfect place to discuss new ideas for the Fall semester, to receive feedback for improving classroom interactions, or to be inspired by your fellow colleagues.
How does it work?
When you arrive we will start building the “Big Board” with everyone’s ideas and start arranging locations and times. After our schedule is built, it will be published online and DELTA-Con can officially start!
- Innovative uses of virtual and augmented reality.
- Engaging students from multiple generations.
- How has Quality Matters impacted your online courses?
- Utilizing student-owned laptops in large in-person courses.
- Developing online professional development for faculty.
- Increasing student engagement in online courses.
- What is new in Moodle and H5P?