The theme of this project is empowering faculty.
Team members developed a “bank” or collection of video and virtual tours with interactive elements of sports facilities at local, state, and national levels. They also created a scalable solution and procedure for faculty/staff to produce and maintain instructional video and virtual tours on their own and develop case studies and a learning materials database for multimedia assets.
- Field trips are enriching ways to instruct and engage with students, but they’re not always feasible due to physical and financial constraints.
- Students need overlap between real-world challenges and in-classroom instruction.
- There is a high volume of requests for multimedia incorporation into classrooms.
- Train faculty and staff to produce and maintain instructional video and virtual tours on their own and develop case studies and learning materials database for multimedia assets.
- Bring the field trip experience of local, national and international venues to the classroom with instructional virtual field trips and videos of PNC Arena, Manchester United and Clemson Memorial Stadium.
- Maintain a partnership with PNC Arena to develop real-world training solutions for PNC Arena employees and implement into SEVM curriculum.
- Train and empower faculty and instructional support staff to evaluate, purchase and produce virtual reality tours and instructional video.
For more information about DELTA services, please contact LearnTech.