Are you interested in developing an online, non-credit, fee-based offering?
DELTA offers WolfWare Outreach, our enterprise-level learning management system to help you develop world-class non-credit, fee-based online courses.
We have a lot of firsts, experts and interests represented in the WolfWare Outreach (WWO) offerings. Current organizations and programs have taken advantage of this incredible outreach service including NC State’s Office of Professional Development (OPD), the university’s Institute for Transportation Research and Education (ITRE) and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS). By using WWO, these sectors have been able to reach a much broader audience than in the past.
Extending NC State’s land-grant mission, WolfWare Outreach is a great option for faculty and departments to generate a new revenue stream in response to the economy and ever-shrinking budgets.
Use WolfWare Outreach to:
Repurpose your current course content into an online module to reach a wider, more diverse audience.
Partner with organizations or corporations to build professional development content bundles for their employees to benefit from your expertise.
Offer courses as certifications, credentials or badges for non-credit or continuing education.
What are the benefits?
Faculty: With its quick start-up, WolfWare Outreach is a low-investment option to help you reach your goals.
- Reach further: Tap into a broader audience with content you’ve already created while using familiar WolfWare tools.
- Stay flexible: Tailor both the time and length of classes to fit your hectic schedule and new target audiences.
- Generate revenue: Build an additional revenue stream to benefit both you and your department.
- Be sustainable: Build your own business model to include budget and cost recovery.
Department Heads: With its diverse, fast-growing audience, WolfWare Outreach can help elevate your department status.
- Create value: Generate better opportunities for faculty to earn revenue for teaching assistants and more.
- Explore markets: Expand into new course offerings area in a non-credit space, develop new non-credit specializations, etc.
- Stay relevant: NC State must compete with new non-credit entities as new competitors enter the market all the time.
- Increase retention: Keep your faculty interested in promoting NC State’s brand.
in WolfWare Outreach Students
from ’15-’16 to ’16-’17.
Ready to get started?
Let us know you’re interested!
Whether you’re ready to dive in, or simply would like more information, please fill out the “Get Started” form.
Meet and Greet
Once we receive and review your information, Kay Zimmerman will contact you to discuss your interest and answer any questions you may have.
Forms, Setup and Launch!
Once you’re ready to move forward, we will introduce you to your WolfWare Outreach Coordinator (WOC) who will help you navigate:
“NC State Executive Education has been using Moodle in WolfWare Outreach to support our corporate programs for more than two years. We also were able to spin-up several classes quickly, and get participants enrolled so that programs could rollout even with short notice. Overall, I’d say we could not have found a better tool for this need.”
–Daniel McGurrin, Ph.D.
Director, Executive Education
Poole College of Management