This course was revised in order to increase student understanding of difficult concepts, stimulate critical thinking and application of conceptual knowledge, and increase student engagement with course content.
- Course material provides few opportunities for critical analysis of scientific concepts.
- Students struggle to engage with survey-style delivery of content.
- Students need help contextualizing course material and visualizing the relationship of various topics.
Highlights and Solutions
- Organization of course topics, beginning with big picture and general processes and moving to deeper explorations
- Revised forum activities to stimulate critical thinking
- Interactive, animated visualization of the human digestive tract to unify topical content, invite exploration, and increase engagement with content
For more information about DELTA services, please contact LearnTech.