The Faculty Portrait video is designed to be multipurpose: The videos are a tool DE (Distance Education) faculty can use to introduce themselves to students, videos can be used in any and all classes, videos can be used as a marketing tool or to introduce faculty at a conference or in an email. The videos are short, have a shelf-life of a minimum of three years and up to seven years, and use limited resources of the video production unit. The concept is to humanize the faculty and to provide a very brief, engaging “portrait” to the student. The concept was created and is produced by DELTA’s Video Communication Services group.
- Faculty and colleagues to make a connection
- Long shelf-life of videos
- Give creative team projects to try new things
- Do not talk future or past but philosophy only
Highlights and Solutions
- Time limit of 2 minutes
- 2-3 different topics
- Engage the audience using craft skills as storytellers
- Minimize impact of resources and production with strict guidelines of two hours of shooting
For more information about DELTA services, please contact LearnTech.