Here is your latest WolfWare News, compiled to help you make effective use of WolfWare for your summer courses.
Requesting a WolfWare/Moodle Course Space: The new Moodle 3.9 server for summer and fall 2021 classes is available on March 15 if you want to get started on your summer or fall spaces. Check out the Moodle 3.9 article.
Support Articles for Start-of-Semester Tasks:
- Requesting a WolfWare space and activating tools.
- Creating a Moodle space for a class.
- If you are creating your course from scratch, consider using the Quick Start Course Shell to begin with a structured course layout that uses consistent elements to help students navigate the course.
- Adding your TA or other support staff to your Moodle courses.
- Making a Moodle course available to students.
- Courses open automatically to students on the first official day of classes. but you can change the date manually to let your students get a head start if you wish.
On-Demand Resources: DELTA maintains a searchable knowledge base of articles on WolfWare and learning technologies. Our YouTube channel is also an excellent 24/7 resource. We provide instructional videos on topics such as “Teaching with Moodle,” “Teaching with Zoom,” and “Quality Course Design.” Be sure to subscribe for updates since new content is regularly added to the channel.
Making the Move to Panopto for Video Management: We will be transitioning from Mediasite to Panopto for all of your WolfWare video management needs in May 2021. Here’s an article about some of the new features and functionality you can expect in Panopto. You can get the latest Panopto information at DELTA News. Please note that we will be migrating your Mediasite content to Panopto for you and Mediasite content will remain viewable for a year to give you time to update instructional materials with new links.
WolfWare Training: DELTA hosts workshops for instructors, including training on using WolfWare tools. Check out our schedule and secure your spot as classes can fill up quickly. You can also review our inventory of recorded workshops including, “What is WolfWare: A Workshop for New Faculty.”
Thank you for your interest! Please contact DELTA’s LearnTech Help Desk at (919) 513-7094, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. We are experiencing high demand but will do our very best to get back to you as quickly as possible.