*All workshops have been moved to online sessions via Zoom.
The Office of Faculty Development and DELTA are teaming up to offer a new workshop focused on academic continuity planning beginning March 11, 2020.
Academic continuity plans are essential for the seamless continuation of instruction during crisis scenarios involving a significant disruption in instruction. The Office of Faculty Development and DELTA partnered to offer this workshop for faculty who want guidance in constructing a basic continuity plan for their course.
At this workshop, participants will:
- Discuss the purpose and benefits of academic continuity
- Discuss issues related to academic continuity
- Reflect upon the key parts of a basic continuity plan
- Begin to develop a basic continuity plan for your course
- Explore resources for continuity planning at NC State
The workshop will be offered multiple times throughout March. We are planning to have two sessions a week — both online in Zoom.
- March 11, 12 – 1 p.m. (online in Zoom)
- March 13, 12 – 1 p.m. (online in Zoom)
- March 16, 12 – 1 p.m. (online in Zoom)
- March 18, 12 – 1 p.m. (online in Zoom)