NC State faculty, are you interested in or do you currently use DELTA Testing Services and want to learn more? Join us Friday, January 19, 2018, at 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in Park Shops 130 to learn how to best use our services.
DELTA offers testing services through Online and Distance Education. Students take exams in a professional, secure and monitored setting. Each student is authenticated in compliance with the SACSOC Distance and Correspondence Education Policy Statement, requiring valid photo identification and the use of their unity ID and password to access examination materials.
Schedule of events:
- DELTA Testing Services staff introductions
- A Year in Review 2017 – Stats and Surveys
- Your Course Information – From Start to Finish
- The Remote Proctoring Process at DELTA Testing
- Topics for Consideration – DUO Two-Factor Authentication
- Learning Technology – Scott Watkins, DELTA LearnTech
- Academic Integrity – Bradley Davis, Office of Student Conduct
This discussion will help you prepare for the 2018 Spring Semester and learn how to best use DELTA Testing Services.