Below are the top things you should know to about using DELTA Testing Services.
To request DELTA Testing Services for your course, faculty must submit course information once a semester. The deadline is the fifth day of classes.
- DE courses will have priority registration each semester. After that period, on-campus course/sections will be processed until capacity is reached.
- Once a regular semester day has reached capacity it will be unavailable. There is no cap for days within NC State’s Final Examination period each semester.
- Monday – Thursday: 1,000 students
- Friday: 500 students
- Check WaitTime to view the estimated number of students before submitting course information.
- If a date you desire is unavailable, please consider altering your exam window.
- Our calendar will reflect dates where testing services are unavailable. The testing centers are unavailable during:
- University closings/inclement weather
- Planned staff develop or team building
If you have not worked with DELTA Testing Services in the past, please contact Sharon Broere, Senior Associate Director of Online and Distance Education Administrative Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verify Course Information
After submitting, view your exam dates, passwords and other pertinent information.
Please see our Best Practices if you are inquiring about our availability to administer makeup exams.
DELTA Testing Services administers accommodated testing in partnership with the Disability Resources Office for on-campus and distance education courses.
- Faculty, it is the student’s responsibility to provide their accommodation letter to DELTA Testing Services via email@example.com before the first exam.
If you are making an exception, such as allowing a student to take an exam early or late, please use the extension form, which requires the student’s Unity ID.
- For online exams, add a user override in your LMS and submit the extension form.
- For paper-based exams, simply submit the extension form.
Use this tool to view metrics for each local exam administered at DELTA Testing Services in your course.
- The report will also show the status of remote proctor requests submitted to our office.