DELTA is pleased to announce a total of eight Express Grants were awarded, stretching across three colleges, including three Instructional Tools grants and five Course Essentials grants.
DELTA Express Grants differ from DELTA Grants in that they are shorter and more directed toward course improvement which will last a semester as opposed to the traditional year. Faculty recipients will work with the Digital Learning team to enhance their course content through the Express Grant process.
RECIPIENTS OF INSTRUCTIONAL TOOLS EXPRESS GRANTS:
- Dena Seamon, Agricultural Institute, Instructional Tools Grant, AGI Math Online Homework, MAA 102
- Darby Orcutt, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Instructional Tools Grant, Asynchronous Online Student Learning and Assessments in STS 310, STS 310
- Laura Call, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Instructional Tools Grant, Increasing Asynchronous Engagement with French Literature, FLF 302
RECIPIENTS OF COURSE ESSENTIALS GRANTS:
- Rolanda Mitchell, College of Education, ECD 533
- Susan Barcinas, College of Education, EAC 538
- Pooneh Lari, College of Education, EAC 583
- Florence Martin, College of Education, ECI 515
- Alice Cheng, College of Humanities and Social Science, COM 386
Congratulations to all of the recipients!