Held Online via Zoom | May 13, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
DELTA-Con, now in its fifth year, is NC State’s annual unconference that brings together attendees from across local higher education institutions. Faculty, staff and graduate students are welcome to attend this discussion-based event to share their insights into the field of higher education.
DELTA-Con is a great way to network with peers and discover the latest in academic technology and innovation.
How does DELTA-Con work?
An unconference is a participant-driven event where the agenda is created by the attendees at the beginning of the day. When you virtually arrive, we will start building the “big board” with everyone’s ideas and start arranging the schedule. After our schedule is built, it will be published online and DELTA-Con can officially start.
- Teaching in challenging times.
- Transitioning from online to face-to-face instruction (and vice-versa).
- Innovative uses of virtual and augmented reality.
- How has Quality Matters impacted your online courses?
- Increasing student engagement in online courses.
- What new teaching tools are you excited about?
- Mindfulness in online courses.
- Boosting student engagement.
- Teaching after a pandemic –– what comes next?
Visit go.ncsu.edu/delta-con to register through REPORTER. Registration is open now and will close when all spots are filled. Secure your spot at DELTA-Con now!
DELTA-Con is a free event and open to all higher education professionals and graduate students from NC State and surrounding areas. Invite your friends from other institutions who may be interested.
If you have questions or need assistance registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.513.7094.