DELTA and the Office of Faculty Development are pleased to announce the purchase of a site license for the ITLC Online Lilly Conference, occurring November 30 – December 4, 2020. The Lilly conference is focused on enhancing online, onsite and hybrid teaching and learning. Attendees will enjoy five full days of conference programming with both synchronous and asynchronous sessions. Session types include 30- and 60-minute sessions, plenary addresses, roundtable discussions and poster presentations. Tracks include: Assessment classroom technologies, course (re)design, diversity/inclusion, engaging/motivating students, service learning and teaching online.
The Call for Proposals is currently open with a deadline of October 1, 2020.
No Cost For The NC State Community
The NC State site license provides unlimited free conference registrations for faculty, staff and graduate students using their NC State email addresses. Registration is normally $325 per person. Registration includes:
- Access to ALL conference presentations
- Synchronous sessions including Q&A with all 10 plenary presenters
- Synchronous sessions including Q&A in select sessions
- Asynchronous sessions and participate in discussion boards
- Poster gallery with audio introductions and discussion boards
- Networking with colleagues on discussion boards
- Conference workbook
- Exhibitor sessions with product discounts
How To Register
To register for this conference:
- Go to https://www.itlclillyonline.com/ (close the pop-up, by “x”ing out).
- In the upper right corner of the website, click Log In
- Enter your first and last name and NC State email address.
- Site membership will be approved manually by ITLC Lilly staff (within 24 hours).
- Once approved, your conference registration is complete.
- One week prior to the conference start, you will receive an email reminder of the event. To access programming (synchronously or asynchronously) log in using this same login button, using email and the password you created.
There is no cost involved in registration.If you have questions about this opportunity or about the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL), please contact the Office of Faculty Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.