Here is your latest WolfWare News, compiled to help you make effective use of WolfWare for your fall courses.
Support Articles for Start-of-Semester Tasks
- Requesting a WolfWare space and activating tools.
- Creating a Moodle space for a class.
- Considering using the new Quick Start Course Shell to begin with a structured course layout that uses consistent elements to help students navigate the course.
- Adding your TA or other support staff to your Moodle courses.
- Making a Moodle course available to students.
- Courses open automatically to students on the first official day of classes but you can change the date manually if you wish.
DELTA maintains a searchable knowledge base of articles on WolfWare and learning technologies. Our YouTube channel is also an excellent 24/7 resource. We provide instructional videos on topics such as “Teaching with Moodle,” “Teaching with Zoom,” and “Using My Mediasite.” Be sure to subscribe for updates since new content is regularly added to the channel.
DELTA hosts workshops for instructors, including training on using WolfWare tools. Check out our schedule and secure your spot as classes can fill up quickly. You can also review our inventory of recorded workshops including, “What is WolfWare: A Workshop for New Faculty.”
Moodle Upgraded to Version 3.8
Our learning management system (Moodle) was recently upgraded to version 3.8. To find out more, see our DELTA News article, “What’s New in Moodle 3.8?”
Thank you for your interest! Please contact DELTA’s LearnTech Help Desk at 919.513.7094 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. We are experiencing high demand but will do our very best to get back to you as quickly as possible.