To enhance our professional development opportunities for faculty, DELTA launched a weekly webinar series this spring that focused on teaching with technology topics.
Delivered in Zoom over a six-week period, the webinars were facilitated by faculty from across the university. The participants explored topics such as using Twitter professionally to engaging students in large enrollment courses. Conversational and collaborative, the webinars spurred idea sharing between instructors and pooling of their “go to” resources.
In case you missed it, we have listed each webinar with a link to the Zoom session below. You will be prompted to provide your name and email to watch the webinars.
- March 20, 2019 – Engaging Students in Large Enrollment Courses, James McConnell
- March 27, 2019 – Ensuring Quality in an Online Course, Molly Fenn
- April 3, 2019 – Making Teams Work at a Distance, Kim Allen
- April 10, 2019 – How to Authentically Connect to Online Students, Angie Smith
- April 17, 2019 – Using Twitter to Support Your Teaching and Your Career, Maria Gallardo-Williams
- April 24, 2019 – Maintaining your Sanity When Teaching Online: Lessons Learned, Donna Petherbridge
If you have questions about the webinar series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.