We are now using REPORTER for workshop registration!
Starting in Spring of 2018, DELTA workshop registration will be through the NC State REPORTER system. Participants can use REPORTER to look at and register for non-degree courses or events at NC State and maintain a history of the courses they have taken. Benefits of using REPORTER will be:
- One location to register for and see your NC State professional development achievements
- Easily search for upcoming academic technology and online teaching focused workshops hosted by DELTA and our campus partners
See the FAQs for more information, which includes how to register for workshops or change an existing registration.
Get a jumpstart on refreshing your current or new teaching with technology skills with DELTA workshops! New to WolfWare technologies and online teaching? Looking to sharpen your current knowledge and skills? We’ll help you navigate through the realm of online teaching by providing instruction and guidance on the following topics:
- Getting started using Moodle, including 1-2-1 help during our open labs
- Best practices for synchronous learning, and online course design
- An overview of available academic technologies at NC State
- Developing and recording instructional video
DELTA workshops can:
- Assist with your transition from WolfWare Classic to Moodle
- Help you set up your Moodle Gradebook
- Familiarize you with the academic technologies available as an instructor
Classes are going on now! Register at go.ncsu.edu/deltaworkshops.