As part of DELTA’s ongoing efforts to keep you informed, here’s the latest WolfWare News to help you make the most effective use of Moodle and other WolfWare tools in your courses.
- Our annual upgrade is complete and Moodle 3.0 is available for you to begin preparing Summer and Fall courses. [The Moodle Projects & Outreach servers were updated to Moodle 3.0 on May 10th.]
- Our launch of Moodle 3.0 includes significant updates to NC State’s course themes, giving courses a more up-to-date appearance while maintaining responsiveness to a variety of displays and devices. In addition, we are adding support for the official “Moodle Mobile” app, which is available for iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Moodle 3.0 also includes several new quiz question types, an internal messaging system, and several other new features.
- You can create a space for your Summer or Fall course by logging in at https://wolfware.ncsu.edu. For full instructions on how to create a Moodle space, see https://delta.ncsu.edu/knowledgebase/how-do-i-create-a-moodle-space-for-a-class/.
- Please check here for training available.
Other Moodle News
- DELTAwire: Check the WolfWare News section of DELTAwire from time to time for the latest LMS news.
- WolfWare Maintenance Windows: We reserve blocks of time to take Moodle offline for upgrades and maintenance. View the maintenance schedule to stay up-to-date with Moodle availability.
Thank you for your interest! Please don’t hesitate to call DELTA’s LearnTech help desk at (919) 513-7094, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.