Are you new to teaching with instructional technology? Looking to add to your repertoire of teaching with technology skills?
Come join us for DELTA’s spring workshops as we discuss how to use instructional technology to enhance course design, class activities, assessments, and student achievement and engagement!
- Collaborative tools and best practices for synchronous learning
- What to expect from the annual Moodle upgrade
- Best practices for developing and recording course content
- How to incorporate Google Apps into online group work
Included in our sessions are faculty panel discussions on:
- The “ins” and “outs” of course gamification
- Incorporating the BYOD (bring your own device) model into the classroom
- Enhancing your course with the use of video
Workshops begin January 26!