As part of DELTA’s ongoing efforts to keep you informed, here’s the latest WolfWare News to help you make the most effective use of Moodle and other WolfWare tools in your courses.
- Our annual upgrade is ready and Moodle 2.8 is available for you to begin preparing summer and fall courses. [The Moodle Projects & Outreach servers will be updated in May.]
- Expect to see only minor changes in the Moodle interface, but some significant enhancements to features like the gradebook, forums and analytics as well as new options for quizzes, assignments and the choice tool.
- To learn more, sign up for a “What’s New in Moodle” seminar on March 17th or later in April. [We will be taping one of the April sessions and making it available a few days later.]
- We have some live notes related to the upgrade and new features in Moodle 2.8.
Other Moodle News
- DELTAwire: Check the WolfWare News section of DELTAwire from time to time for the latest LMS news.
- Feature Requests and General Feedback: We welcome your input to make Moodle as useful as possible to your teaching. To provide feedback and to submit (or view) feature requests, go to wolfware.ncsu.edu and select “Send Feedback” at the bottom of the page.
- LMS Maintenance Windows: We reserve blocks of time to take Moodle offline for upgrades and maintenance. View the maintenance schedule to stay up-to-date with Moodle availability.