As part of DELTA’s ongoing efforts to keep you informed, here’s the latest Moodle News to help you make the most effective use of Moodle in your courses.
- Moodle 2.6 is now available for you to begin preparing summer and fall courses. Expect to see only minor changes in the Moodle user interface, but some significant enhancements in the activities and resources built into Moodle.
- To learn more, sign up for a “What’s New in Moodle” seminar in April.
Blackboard Collaborate Upgrade
- If you use the Collaborate activity in Moodle, please read this DELTAwire article for important information about the March 2014 upgrade from version 12.1 to 12.5.
Other Moodle News
- DELTAwire: Check the WolfWare News section of DELTAwire from time to time for the latest LMS news.
- Feature Requests and General Feedback: We welcome your input to make Moodle as useful as possible to your teaching. To provide feedback or to submit (or view) feature requests, go to wolfware.ncsu.edu and select “Send Feedback” at the bottom of the page.
- LMS Maintenance Windows: We reserve blocks of time to take Moodle offline for upgrades and maintenance. View the maintenance schedule to stay up-to-date with Moodle availability.