- Moodle: Saturday, August 28, 8:00am – 11:00am
Some fixes for issues reported after the upgrade on 14 August.
- Fix some display errors with ncsu_* themes where the visited links did not match the rest of the theme. Also add a missing gradebook icon to the NCSU developed themes.
- Install the Respondus plugin for importing Respondus quizes. This plugin was on the 1.9.5 server prior to the August 14 upgrade but was accidentally omitted and is being added back.
- Update the Library Course Tools block. The only visible change is ‘Course’ has been added to the title.
- Fix an AJAX editing bug. Instructors with courses in topics format could not move blocks in the outside columns via AJAX editing. During the moodlepilot phase some contributed Moodle code was added to allow moving blocks into the center column. This code is breaking the AJAX editing and will be removed.
- Fix an issue where instructors can accidentally create a system level grading scale. There is a logic error when editing a course grading scale that lets instructors accidentally turn it into a system scale, this is being blocked.