Would you like help identifying beneficial partnerships?
Marketing and Partnership Development (MPD) identifies and develop complementary partnerships that are effective, sustainable and positively impactful. Collaborations and partnerships increase engagement with targeted audiences and assess the wider impact of the defined partnership.
Partnership Development Services
To begin, we analyze the university and partners’ needs and identify advantages and benefits for all partners. Our partnership development focuses on expanding educational opportunities through Online and Distance Education. MPD works with university Online and Distance Education programs to identify and serve appropriate partners.
Strategic partnerships include, but are not limited to:
- N.C. military (Education Service Centers at Ft. Bragg, Camp Lejeune, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, Pope AFB, NC National Guard)
- Private industry
- N.C. state government
- N.C. K-12 school districts
- NC Community College System (NCCCS)
- UNC Online
- NC State University Office of Professional Development
- NC State Graduate School
- Leadership in the Public Sector — Online and Distance Education degree-completion program
To begin your partnership efforts, please contact DELTA Associate Vice Provost for Marketing and Partnership Development Kay Zimmerman.