DELTA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) facilitate day-to-day business operations and are distinguished from NC State Policies, Regulations and Rules (PRRs) because they do not directly or substantially affect procedural or substantive rights or duties. SOPs must not conflict with PRRs. The DELTA SOP procedures should not be used to submit PRRs.
Procedures that meet the criteria for PRRs should be submitted in accordance with REG01.25.05.
Internal SOPs are DELTA-Level procedures that do not directly affect entities outside of DELTA.
- SOP-I-0001, Procedures for Submitting DELTA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- SOP-I-0001.A, Supplement, SOP Template
- SOP-I-0003, Essential Activities during University Closings that are not Official Holidays
- SOP-I-0004, EPA and SPA Professional Titles within DELTA
- SOP-I-0005, Procedures to Create NC State DELTA Business Cards
- SOP-I-0007, Incident Fact-Finding Report
- SOP-I-0012, Leave Authorization and Leave Advancement Guidelines
- SOP-I-0015, SPA Employees on Call/Call Back Guidelines
- SOP-I-0018, DELTA Computer Use
- SOP-I-0019, DELTA Cameras
- SOP-I-0020, CTI V4 Suites Building Access
- SOP-I-0022, Conference Room Usage
- SOP-I-0023, Parking Procedures
- SOP-I-0023, Supplement, Motorcycle Parking
- SOP-I-0023, Supplement, Transponder Mounting
- SOP-I-0024, DELTA Staff Professional Development and Travel
- SOP-I-0025, Candidate Pre-Employment Travel Authorization
- SOP-I-0026, Lost or Stolen Portable Use Equipment
- SOP-I-0027, DELTA Lactation and Wellness Room
- SOP-I-0028, Visitor and Safety Protocols for DELTA Offices
- SOP-I-0029, Children in the Workplace
External SOPs are DELTA-Level procedures that affect entities outside of DELTA.
- SOP-E-0011, DELTA Classroom Use
- SOP-E-0021, Transfer of Funds Outside DELTA
- SOP-E-0022, Scheduling DELTA Classrooms