Selecting the Right Workshop
Access to Workshop Materials is restricted to those who are affiliated with NC State University.
These introductory workshops are intended for those who want to learn how to put a basic Web page online and understand the options and benefits of the learning management systems at NC State.
- A Beginner's Guide to the Learning Technologies at NC State
- Moodle: The Basics
- Blackboard Collaborate I: The Essentials
- Discover Mediasite: A Content Capture Tool for Online Learning
Putting Content Online and Converting Your Course to the Web
These workshops are intended for those who want to learn how to develop a course Web site. For some topics in these workshops, you are expected to have completed the workshops in the Getting Started section above.
- Moodle Assessment: Managing the Grade Book
- Moodle Assessments: Quizzes
- Blackboard Collaborate II: Tools for Building Interactivity
- Blackboard Collaborate III: Putting it all Together
- Camtasia I: Recording Online Presentations and Lectures
These workshops are intended for those Web devotees who wish to expand their knowledge of Web-based instructional strategies, multimedia development…and more!
- Moodle Course Design Techniques
- Blackboard Collaborate IV: Advanced Techniques for Successful Sessions
- Proven Strategies for Teaching at a Distance
- Best Practices for Recording with Mediasite
- Teaching with TurningPoint Clickers
- Camtasia II: Bells and Whistles
None of the Above
If your needs are not met with the suggestions above, please contact LearnTech or 513-7094. We can help you create a training solution using our regularly scheduled workshops, custom training, or individual consultations.