The Instructional Design Interest Group was created as a way to bring together faculty and staff who have interests in the different aspects of instructional design including layouts, best practices, useful tools for learning and assessment. Meetings provide opportunities to learn more about this instructional design and to share experiences and expertise.
About the Meetings
We currently hold meetings on the 4th Tuesday of the month in two different formats:
- Lunch and Learn (12:00-1:00; 4th Tuesday of the month)
- Learn about an approach, technology or other topic related to Instructional Design during your lunch hour. Meetings are held online through BlackBoard Collaborate.
- Greet and Grow (3:30-4:30; 4th Tuseday of the month)
- Network with others, compare experiences, and share tips and tricks about instructional design. Meetings are held at various locations on campus.
Below is a Google Calendar of our upcoming meetings. Click a meeting's title for more details.*
* To see more upcoming meetings, click "Look for more" or scroll downward through calendar.
Any faculty or staff member can attend IDIG meetings. Learn how to sign up for the IDIG listserv here.
Click here for a full listing of past IDIG meetings on DELTAwire.
For a listing of IDIG meetings from before 2013, click here.
Suggest a Meeting Topic
If you would like to suggest a topic for IDIG, please submit it for consideration by using this form.